Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Livin' Life




















Hey Ya'll,

Well, we had my mom and dad come in for a visit over the weekend. We surprised the boys, they didn't know they were coming until they saw them. It was cute, I opened the garage door and my mom and dad were standing there waiting to surprise Owen who had the day off of school on Friday. Then we went to pick up Justin from school and my mom and dad surprised him there. They were both really excited and very surprised. We had a great weekend!

The boys got a skateboard ramp and have been playing on that everyday. We've only had one scraped elbow from it so far (Justin of course). They are very serious about wearing their pads and helmets when playing on it (except Justin of course - lack of elbow pad result bloody elbow! I think he taught himself a lesson). Justin had a gym program at school today and we took Owen out of school to go and watch his brother with us (I think he just thought it would be cool to get checked out of school). Justin did really well overcoming his nervousness in front of a crowd of parents. Each student went up and did their little gym routine one by one so a little intimidating for 4 and 5 year olds. Justin is almost done with school for the summer, his last day is next Wednesday. Justin will attend preschool in the fall going 5 days a week for half the day. He will eat lunch at school (he is very excited for that) to better prepare him for all day kindergarten next summer. Owen will be finished with kindergarten on June 7th, already!! He'll start 1st grade July 9th. Time is going by so quickly.


Things are going really well and we have gotten so busy with life. Hope everyone is doing wonderful!
Love,
Shaun, Jamie, Owen, and Justin

3 comments:

  1. The boys look like they are growing so fast. Looks like two moving men carrying the ramp. Bet they are having a ball with the ramp. Justie looks like he attends second grade not preschool. They look so happy. Hugs & kisses.....Love, Gramma & Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A new update.
    Sounds like you had a nice visit with your Mom & Dad, just in time for Mother's Day Jamie! Nothing like a mother/daughter relationship:)
    That is alot for 4/5 year olds to get up there by them selves in front of all those parents, I'm glad to hear Justin did it & that his Big brother was able to be there too.
    Love the pic of the ramp they both look so serious. Maybe the boys can make a skateboard video like the one of their dad, Uncle Pat & Jay.
    Better get back to work...Ha!
    Love You Guys!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you guys. Seeing the family and most of all the boys with a glow that is a little different makes me envy your choice to begin what looks like a beautiful new start in N.C. I am also convinced that Jamie and I had a drunken night together and I do have a son (Justin). Shaun take care of my boy. Seriosly I could not be any prouder and I kick myself for it taking you guys moving to N.C. to make me reallize just how much I miss and love all of you (even Shaun ha ha).
    Love you and talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete