Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Owen!!!
















Hi ya'll! It's been a nice easygoing week. Shaun has been in San Diego looking for boats and the boys and I it's been business as usual. Owen is really enjoying school and is pretty settled into his new routine. Justin and I have been enjoying the time together and have been playing games and working on projects together. Today is obviously Owen's birthday! Thank you to all of you who have sent cards to Owen or just sent cards to the boys just because (U. Ken and A. Pam). Owen had a nice party at school and shared Oreo's and milk with his classmates. We went to dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger and the boys thought that was a pretty neat place, then we came home and had some cake and ice cream. Now the boys are just playing with the new toys and games, having fun. I can't believe 6 years have already gone by, it seems like it was just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. My, my, how so much has changed in just 6 years. Six years ago I never would've imagined that we would be living in another state, "who'da thunk it" ;-) Well, it has been a most wonderful 6 years, Owen has really added a spark to life for all us!

Until next time....Have a wonderful day..
Jamie and fam


8 comments:

  1. just finished looking at the pictures and we are very happy that you guys are happy and having a great time.
    Glad to see Owen and Justin enjoyed the the things we sent them. It really has been a wonderful six years with plenty of spark with so much more to come.

    Hugs and kisses Mom and Dad, Papa & Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy birthday Dear Ooooweeennn!!! Happy birthday toooo yyooouuu.... Are you sure your not 7? Justin, remember to give your brother his 6 spankings and a pinch to grow an inch. We wish we could have been in NC to help you celebrate. We will make up for it when we come down and see you. Hope to see you on the web cam soon. Lots of hugs and kisses from Auntie Carrie and Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean Happy Bithday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday "O"!
    It looks like you had a good day at school. I Love You & I am counting the sleeps till I come to North Carolina.
    Justin-
    I packed a Lazy Town dvd for us to watch when we have our slumber party this weekend.
    I Love you guys.....
    Love, Kenz
    3 more sleeps to go.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Owen!!!
    Looks like you had a lot of fun today with your Mom & Justin. I hoped you saved some Oreo's for me, just kidding I already have some packed for you & Justi.
    Justin,
    I can't wait to snuggle you up, even though I know you'll snuggle up with Uncle Pat first.
    See ya all in a couple of days:)
    Love, Love, Love you... Aunt Sissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Owen, Looks like everybody had a fun day. Can't wait to go to Cheeburger Cheeburger. Glad we could finally talk to you boys.............lol.....
    Gramma Jo said Happy Birthday Owen.
    Have Fun this weekend guys. Hugs and Kisses........love gramma and grampa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is Justin sitting at the table in Owen's classroom? It sure looks like him! Also, is the boo-boo under Justin's left eye from plowing into the pine trees?

    ReplyDelete