Wednesday, January 3, 2007

First day of school!!!




Well, the day Owen has been waiting for finally happened. He was so excited to set off for school this morning it was great! He was on 10 when I picked him up and was going on and on about all his new friends and how loud it was in the cafeteria that he had to talk really loud to talk with his friends (which we all know isn't hard for him to do ;-), he was telling me all about recess and how they got to play outside and he didn't even have to wear his sweat jacket cause it was so warm. He is excited for tomorrow because he might have gym and they have a rock wall as part of the P.E. curriculum. Justin was a little sad after dropping Owen off, they have been inseparable since we got down here. Once we got home and he was getting the one on one attention he was better and I felt better for him. He also got to play on the computer all by himself for quite awhile and was enjoying that. I've been researching local preschools for Justin and hope to find something for him in the near future. When we picked Owen up it was back to rowdiness at our house. That's about all for today another great day. Until tomorrow...


Love,

Jamie and family

4 comments:

  1. Hey buddy, glad to hear school went so well. Hi Just.....Love, Gramma and Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen- Are you sure your not in 2nd or 3rd grade? You look so big with your backpack & lunch box. I can't believe it:) Have fun tomorrow!
    Justin- What's in your pocket today? I found a little guy downstairs in the toyroom that you'll think is pretty cute. I'll bring it for you next weekend:)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo-
    Lots of hugs & kisses from Aunt Sissa:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neighbors:)
    It looks like you are enjoying your new home! Melissa forwarded the pictures...everyone looks happy. I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to get together before you left:( I hope you let us know when you're in town the next time. We miss all of you already...I don't know what I'll do this summer without seeing Owen and Justin:( I'm glad Owen loves school, it looks like you live a community that has a lot of culture and history!! I told Melissa to hug the boys for me when she sees you!!
    Love,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys, It looks like your loving the weather there. Can't wait to come 4 a visit. Gabe loves seeing pics of his cousins! Talk soon love, Shan

    ReplyDelete