Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Greetings from San Diego

Hola mi amigos,

I am broadcasting live from San Diego where it has been sunny & in the 70's. What a great place. I highly recomend putting it on the list of places to visit. I just love this place. It has a temperate climate, a bayview of the Pacific Ocean, tons of stuff to do, shopping, restaurants, & a FANTASTIC nightlife. I am meeting people from all over the world (in the city & at the conference). I have learned so much from these people & I look forward to meeting many more people to learn from. I spent a great deal of time yesterday at them bay & the marina & I picked out the boat we are going to buy. It is just a starter for now. It is a 1991 45 footer for 249K. I know it's small, but keep in mind it's just our starter. There was a huge boat show yesterday in the marina & I can't believe the boats I saw (just an inspiration for what we will get). Anyway, I have to go & get some rest, I have to be at the conference in 6 hours. Hasta manana.

Shaun

6 comments:

  1. go to bed son..............
    Enoy yourself see you soon.........dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning,
    Have fun in San Diego, don't enjoy that nightlife to much you are suppose to be there for work. I hope your back to speaking English by Saturday morning, me no speak Espanol mi amigo.
    My guess on the dork comment Jamie or Pat???

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phone book thing is great

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Owen.
    How does it feel to be 6 years old today? Did you have a special day at school? we truely hope you are having a great day with lots of fun.
    Justin,
    we hope you are having fun celebrating with your brother today,
    What kind of ice cream did you boys have today? I bet it was cookies and cream.

    Did you boys enjoy the special things we sent in the mail today?

    Grandmama and Papa send you all our love, hugs and kisses on this special day. we will see you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Owen and Justin,

    It's Emily! Justin are you still playing piraties in your mom's
    tub? Happy Birthday Owen! Do you
    like the presents that Grandma ma and Papa got you?


    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete