Saturday, February 24, 2007

A walk in the park..










Today we had some pretty decent weather, 60 and sunny!! We took the boys to another new park. It was a really neat park complete with a carousel, train rides, and a pond (the rides are closed for the winter). The boys had a blast, as you can see, jumping off the swings. We got a lot of great pictures today!!


We signed Owen up for the swim team in our subdivision. He'll start practices in May and meets in June and July. Justin wasn't interested in being on the swim team. This week I got a job at Lifetime Fitness Center in Cary!! They are scheduled to open in May, the building is still under construction. I will be working in the Child Center, which is great because it allows me the option to bring the boys if need be. I'm sure they'll be begging to go to work with me, the 7,000 sq. ft. Child Center comes complete with its own computer lab and children's basketball court plus much more. I'm real excited!! I'm also taking a course to get certified to instruct group fitness classes and will do that sometime down the road.
So, as you can see we are all having a blast and love going out and exploring and visiting new parks. (Oh, by the way I killed a mosquito today!!! I was actually excited to do that on Feb. 24th!!, sorry for ya'll stuck in the snow (oops did I really type that?))
Until next time, love from your kin in NC!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, the boys are such busy little guys. Really like the last two pics of Justin. :-) Thanks for a great time last week. Miss you guys :-( kisses and hugs to all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy seeing all the different faces Owen makes when his picture is being taken. I adore the pics of Justin. I sure do miss my morning hugs and kisses from them. I can't wait to see y'all again! Lots of love...ooxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure looks like everyone is having a great time again...... Can't wait to see all those parks....Save some sunshine, we'll be there soon.......Hugs & Kisses.......love to all, Gramma and Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make me nervous on the swings, theres a reason you had the boys & I had the girl. You got some awesome action shots! Justin looks co cute in that last picture. Love It!
    Congrats again on your job!! That is the perfect job for you working with kids & being able to bring the boys. I'm excited for you:)
    Love you guys!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete