Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kenny Rogers meets Monster Jam and my mom!!!






Hey everyone,


Here are some pics of our day today. My mom, dad, sister, and Emily arrived last night!!! The boys were so excited and antsy all day waiting for them to get here. We went to the Monster Jam tonight and did some sight seeing during the day. The weather is a little chilly but we still had a great day.


Hey look closely at the picture of the kids at the Monster Jam...Kenny Rogers was sitting right next to my mom!!!! I think he was drunk. Oh and can you tell in the same picture Justin didn't want his picture taken?
Until next time,
Shaun, Jamie, Owen, Justin, Donna, Ernie, Carrie, and Emily (and Kenny too!)

4 comments:

  1. Howdy y'all, Didy'all git the tobacky juice off yer boots.....lol....Hope you are all having a great time.....see you later............Gramma & Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You always make me laugh! Love the pictures, wish we were there!!! Have fun enjoy your time together.
    Look forward to the next set of pics!!!
    Carrie & Donna: bring me back some hugs & kisses from my dudes, miss you guys soooo much!!!!
    Until tomorrow,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that...I had to hear the "Gambler" song all morning because of the photo :)
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I`am a big kenny Roger`s fan and beleive me that is not him!!!!

    ReplyDelete