Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas On Salem St. Part 2

















It was another busy day here in Apex. We got up early and went an had a pancake breakfast with Santa at the fire station. Then we went over to home depot where the boys built a project. Then we went to Owen's last regular season game where we lost a heartbreaker 6-5. Then we went to the Apex Xmas parade. I have got to tell you, if I wasn't a wuss before, I am now. We froze our butts off at the parade, and when we got in the car it was still 43 degrees. I guess I just can't take the cold anymore.
'Til next time...




2 comments:

  1. Love the pics, especially the ones with Santa and the firetruck. Another funfilled day in NC, but what happened to DUKE.......haha, hugs & kisses, love, Gramma & Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to check the blog on the videos I heard about & already a new update. You guys have been busy with lots of fun:) Love the family picture with Santa & the firetruck there is your Christmas card picture right there.
    Love & miss all of you!
    xoxoxoxo Aunt Sissa

    ReplyDelete