Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where Did The Time Go?
























Well, yesterday was my baby boy’s 6th b-day. It is hard to believe he is already 6 and Owen is going to be 8. The last posting was of Justin’s party last week, I had some issues with the blog and the comments did not publish.
Yesterday we spent the day together doing what Justin wanted. We went to a science museum and then went to McDonalds to eat. In the picture with me and the boys, we are standing in front of a real piece of the Berlin Wall (I thought that was kind of cool). Later we had cake and let Justin open all the presents and cards everyone sent. Justin says thanks to everyone for everything they sent. There are a couple of miscellaneot us pics from a friends bday party we went to on Monday and from Justin at school. The boys and Jamie started track out this weekend, so no school and no work for 3 weeks. Oh, I almost forgot, on Thursday we went to Owen's class to hear him read the essay he wrote about his hero. He wrote a really nice essay about his hero, Uncle Pat. As the class president, he go to read his first and he did a terrific job of writing a great essay and reading in in front of his peers and there parents.

‘Til next time…

3 comments:

  1. You're right, the time has flown and the boys keep getting bigger & bigger.
    Hey Justie, gotta love the new hat but can you send me one just like it to keep my bald head warm ??????
    Sure looks like you're having a ball and school even looks fun. By the way the modeling classes look like they are paying off....
    (the wall is cool). Enjoy the 3 week vacation and have a great Halloween !!!!!!!!

    p.s. Owen, Gramma wants you to post your speech...

    Hugs & Kisses, love, Gramma & Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just, I hope you had a great b-day and I wish more than any thing that we could have been there. Owen I was glad to hear that you wrote that essay about me. I wish I could be around all the time but it makes me happy to hear that I'm still a big part of your lives even though I'm all the way up here in MI. I miss you all and love you guys.
    P.S. I'm still waiting for my drawings gentlemen!!!!!!!!!
    Uncle Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin, grandmma & papa were glad to see you so happy on your birthday and haveing so much fun. You boys are getting so tall, and so handsome. Dan is right the wall is cool. I do have a question for Owen, are you going to clown school? Because it looks like it in that one picture. Loved the update. Mom, xoxoxoxoxo and love to everyone.

    ReplyDelete