Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!!

















Well, I guess better late than never!!! My parents, sister, and neice came down for a visit over the Thanksgiving day weekend. We had a great time. We had a great feast on Thanksgiving, relaxed and enjoyed each others company, went ice skating and celebrated Christmas on Saturday. It was a great first Thanksgiving for us. Here are some pics from Thanksgiving and other misc. pics for your viewing pleasure!






Hope everyone had a nice weekend!!






Take care and love to all,



Shaun, Jamie, Owen, and Justin

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great visit. Why is Donna standing next to the boards instead of being on the ice? What's with the heavy winter coats.....
    Glad to see that everyone had a good Thanksgiving and Christmas celebration. Hugs & Kisses, love, Gramma & Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving & a great visit.
    I am trying to figure out what Owen & Justin are up to in the pic with the mustache & the last pic of Owen with the desert all over his face. Too funny!
    Love you guys xoxoxoxo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it really was a great thanksgiving. We had the best time ever. We hated to say goodbye :-( Thanks for a wonderfull time. Love mom&dad. "Hi Dan&Deb" I really wanted to skate but I,I,I was watching Justin. Ha-ha. Donna...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful visit and first thanksgiving in your new... well I guess I can't say new anymore because as the pics show that is now home period and you guys look happy as ever. It looks like the visit was a blast and I'm not sure but it looks like Just is saying "bottled water" in that one pic. Miss You and love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just noticed the new pic at the bottome of page......GREAT PIC OF THE BOYS !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete