Thursday, October 4, 2007

Rookie of the Year!!!







Well here it is....Owen started his roller hockey season on Tuesday evening. He did GREAT and had so much fun. He was so sweaty when he finished (you can see his bologna slices in the pic with his friend). He wishes that he had hockey every night and cannot wait to go back next week!! He really did so good. He almost scored a goal!! We are so proud of him. The pictures are a little dark but he is number 2 in the burgundy jersey with the white helmet. He's on a team with his little buddy that lives in the neighborhood and they attended kindergarten together (his name is Sam). He's doing great in school. P/T conferences went really well and he is doing wonderful in all subjects.

A Justin update...he has not been feeling well lately and after a visit to the doctor this morning it was diagnosed that he is battling pnuemonia!! You wouldn't know it, the little trooper is on 10 this morning and it's already taken me 45 minutes to finish up this blog. He is jumping on me, trying to type at the same time I am (must be the medication or he's just being himself!), right now he's running up and down the hall pretending he's a power ranger. And the doctor told me to have him take it easy and rest and lay around, yeah right!!! How do you get an almost 5 year old to "take it easy"? Wonder if there is a medicine for that, I'll ask next time, nothing a little butterscotch rum can't cure, hehe ;) Right now he is playing Iron Man on the acoustic guitar and between coughs just said the word "ass", these kids these days and their rock 'n' roll!!!! Gotta go have a talk with him for that one!

Hope all is well, we are still cooking down here with temps close to the 90's and water levels dangerously low. We hope to see lots and lots of rain soon. Enjoy the rest of your week!! (Aaaww, now I'm getting kisses on the arm, trying to make up for that bad word)

Take care and love to all,

You know who!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, How about that,in the middle of reading the blog I talked to 3 out of 4 of you......Justie, glad you are feeling better and don't forget to watch for that delivery I told you about.
    Owen you look like a champ out on the ice,oops, I mean floor. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. We also heard you did GREAT !!!!!
    Have fun and get well....See you all real soon at the Mouse House.........Hugs & Kisses, love, Gramma & Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen~
    You look like a pro out there!
    I can't wait to hear about your 1st goal!! It looks like you had quite a work out I can see all that sweat.
    Justin~
    I hope you are feeling better. I am laughing at the things you were doing & saying as your Mom was trying to post the blog. You are always making me laugh.
    Can't wait to see everyone:)
    Love you xoxoxo
    Aunt Sissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job out there O, keep practicing and maybe just maybe someday you will be as good as your dad. It looks like you are on your way from the video. Next time we visit I'll have to bring my stick and me and your dad can take on you and Just.
    Just sorry to hear you have'nt been feeling good. I hope you get better real soon. Love you guys and miss you and can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cool your playing rooler hockey! My season just started too. Hope to see you soon. :)

    G-Man

    ReplyDelete