Sunday, April 22, 2007

Nothing like the great outdoors...


















Well, another fantastic weekend. Saturday we went on a nature walk at Apex Community Park, we saw a snake eating a frog, tons of turtles, and a SQUIRREL ( I couldn't believe it it was so close to the walking trail, hahaha!). We went to a Relay for Life down in Fuquay Varina. Justin got a pet dog (as you can see in the picture ) and Shaun and I got to try out surfin', can you tell I got implants? That sore nipple ointment has more than one benefit! We came home and had a campfire and Shaun and I saw the most amazing shooting star. I can't even begin to explain the beauty of it, it was great! Today we went to Jordan Lake to bask in the sun and play in the lake. So another fun in the sun weekend. Hope all is well back in MI!
Love,
S, J, O, J!


4 comments:

  1. I sure does look like another world from Michigan. We finally had the best weekend since last summer. How did you explain the frog and snake to our very inquisitive young men? I can only imagine.Great to see everyone having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had another great weekend! The boy's are learning so much on your adventures'. I'm going to tell you right now though you better put out the snake traps before we come down in July!!!!! and Justie, Gramma is not going to clean any doggy doo either when I am there!!! ha, ha. We are so glad everyone is enjoying your new adventure. Love you all, Mom & Dad, Gramma & Grampa xxxoooxxx

    p.s. boob job looks great, did you get them on clearance at Wallmart?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin-I love your new dog, he's cute...what did you name him? Can Matteo come play with him?
    Owen-Get down from the monkey bars like that, you make me nervous just looking at the pictures.
    How was the Relay? Shaun you would be proud. Denise is doing a great job steppin up as captain, I think our team is in 2nd place! It's not going to be the same without you, but we are still excited & glad to be apart of the Relay!!! Mackenzie is hoping to get donations selling lemonade, she is so excited!
    I am glad we didn't see any snakes out & about when we were there. I hope you guys don't sleep with your windows open.
    xoxoxoxoxoxo Love you guys!
    Aunt Sissa/ Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi yall, It is Auntie Carrie...I cannot remember my password....

    Wow, sure sounds like more fun than you could ever have here in MI. I am sorry I have not written...I think about you guys everyday. I wish you could see my new home. I have been, we have all been working very hard on my new home. Emily and I are very excited. I thought this day would never come, it is long over due but our lives have had some big curves. I think my ship has finally come in. I am glad to see the boys are doing so well in and out of school. How are you and Shaun doing? Very busy I am sure with all those parties..hey were are your new friends? Well got to go...I will e-mail you soon!! Love Carrie / Autie Carrie XoXo

    ReplyDelete